Dhanamanjuri University (DM University) established under “The Dhanamanjuri University Act, 2017 “came into force on the 6th of April, 2018 through a notification in Manipur Gazette published by the Department of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Manipur with infrastructure-funding of RUSA (Rashtriya Uchchattar Shiksha Abhiyan), a National Scheme of Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
2. In this Academic Session 2020-21, Dhanamanjuri University will be offering Three Years Degree course of B.Sc., B.A., B.Com., B.B.A. and B.P.E.S.m under UGC- Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) in the following Constituent Colleges of Dhanamanjuri University:
|Sl. No.||Name of the College||Course||Intake Capacity|
|1||DM College of Science||B.Sc (Regular/Pass)||410|
|BPES||95+ 5 ( 5 for deputation )|
|2||DM College of Arts||B. A. (Regular/Pass)||550|
|3||GP Women's College||B.Sc (Regular/Pass)||120|
|4||DM College of Commerce||B. Com.||400|
3. An applicant can apply for more than one course by submitting separate different forms but cannot apply more than once in the same course
4. Eligibility criteria and Honours subject and different subject combination in Regular/Pass course offered by each Constituent College of DMU are available on the Prospectus of the respective Constituent Colleges of DMU which is available on:
5. Reservation will be as per State Government Norms.
6. Application shall be accepted only through on-line mode. Payment to be done through on-line mode.
7. Selected list to be uploaded on dmu.ac.in.
For any queries may kindly contact: firstname.lastname@example.org/ 7085766112/8413972144.